Things I Made for the Wedding

Friday, March 28, 2008

There's been a lot of talk lately about handmade weddings, so I wanted to share items I made for my wedding last month.

Rosary

My Wedding Rosary

I made wedding rosaries for both me and my husband. I gave my husband his during our rehearsal dinner, and the restaurant manager wants to know how much I'll charge him to make one for his mother :) I used Swarovski bicones in the new Golden Shadow color, and the crucifix, centerpiece, and findings are sterling silver.

Bridal Jewelry

Bridal Jewelry Set

I made two sets: one for me and one for my matron of honor. I was still making the matron of honor's jewelry the day before the wedding! Everything turned out well, though. I used vanilla semi-round freshwater pearls and fern cubic zirconia. My matron of honor's jewelry matched except for the color of the CZ, which was a lighter yellowish green (lemon ice).

You can find out more and see more pictures in my Flickr wedding set.

0 comments: