A busy week behind...a busy week ahead

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saint Peregrine Chaplet

This has been a great week, shop-wise. I sold the Saint Peregrine chaplet (in the picture above) and a custom order. I've also got about a week's worth of new items to list. I've tried to either list or relist once a day, although I may stop listing on Friday or Saturday, because the traffic is not very high.

IRL, I'm a web developer, and, in a former life, I did desktop publishing. Today, I've been working on new business cards for my husband's company (he's a one man computer consulting dynamo). My next task: designing a promotional postcard.

In addition to my day job and my Etsy shop, I'm pursuing my MBA (or perusing, as our newspaper wedding announcement said). I'm taking Economics this semester, and it's not my favorite class ever. I'm supposed to be doing online quizzes this weekend. I'd rather design postcards.

0 comments: